Online Ticketing for Small Events
Everything you need to sell tickets for your events online
We've packed a lot into eTickets.to - and we're adding more all the time.
The best way to see what it can do for you is to try it out for yourself, but here's a quick overview of the key features:
- eTickets are delivered instantly to your customers by email
- Barcoded ticket option for large events
- Security coded tickets
- Secure reissuing makes dealing with lost tickets simple
- Single day events
- Multi-day events
- Recurring single day events
For example: daily tours
- Sell up to 9 different ticket types (and prices) for each event
For example: child, adult, VIP
- Limit ticket sales by total sales volume
For example: 1,000 tickets of any type
- Limit ticket sales to set numbers of each ticket type
For example: 50 VIP tickets, 100 adult tickets
- Limit the number of tickets available in a single transaction
- Sell named or anonymous tickets
- Allow named tickets to be changed/transferred online
- Set up new events anytime
- Access your sales information 24 hours a day
- Subscribe to an RSS feed of your sales figures
- Make changes to ticket allocations in real-time
- Automatically end sales at a specific date and time
- Easily search tickets
- Cancel/amend/reissue eTickets instantly online
- Download sales and accounting data anytime
- Capture additional data during the transaction - exportable as a CSV file
- Complete integration with Sign-Up.to to allow easy follow-up marketing by email
- All your data belongs to you and only you
- PayPal and Google Checkout support
- Sell in your currency - £, $, €, AUS $, CAD $, NZ $
- Allow payment by invoice
- Set per ticket and per transaction booking fees (fixed value or percentage)
- Manage free event registrations too
- Support for your own merchant account through PSP's including PaymentExpress
- Design your ordering page to match your website - set colours, fonts, backgrounds and more.
- Add your own images, links and content
- Intuitive, fast ordering process for your customers
- Directly link to your sales page from any website or email
- Set the text that appears on your eTickets (easily include event information, directions etc.)
The charges explained:
We charge you a flat fee for each ticket you sell.
We charge you in your own currency, so it's easy for you to absorb this cost by adding a booking fee to your tickets (if you want to).
We charge the following per-ticket fees:
- GBP: £0.80
- USD: $1.00
- EUR: €1.00
- CAD: $1.10
- AUD: $1.20
- NZD: $1.40
You pay these fees when you close sales for your event and/or download your sales data.
For charities we charge 50% of our standard fees, email us for details.
You'll also be charged a processing fee by your payment provider - either PayPal (see their charges here), Google Checkout (see their charges here) or a specialist processor like PaymentExpress who integrate with your own merchant account - we make it easy to account for this cost in your booking fee if you wish.